Magic Lessons #33 - Jingle Bell Monte
The Jingle Bell Monte magic trick encompasses a lot of what Julian’s Magician School sets out to accomplish: It’s simple to learn and perform, the props can be found in most households or for a cheap price at the local shops and it’s a great trick to share in the spirit of Christmas. This little magic secret is the perfect gift for someone who has everything.
The Jingle Bell Monte magic trick plays on the age old 3 Card Monte Gambling Game that is often seen being played on the streets in just about every city worldwide. The gambling aspect has been removed from this particular magic trick and has been replaced with the fun element of locating the Jingle Bell.
I’m unsure if these jingle bells are available in every country around the world, but if you are having trouble locating them locally, you will definitely be able to find some online. Just be aware that the postage for the items may be more expensive than the jingle bells.
The “mirror” technique is important part of pulling the Jingle Bell Monte trick off successfully. The mirror positioning is useful when you are trying to hide something in one hand; you match the “dirty” hand with the clean hand. Make sure both your hands look the same, this makes it less likely for the audience to become suspicious of the dirty hand and the attention is drawn to the action in between them. Mastering this technique can be very helpful when performing many magic tricks. It’s a good technique to get used to.
If you are looking to spice up your performance and make it a little more festive, here are some Christmas Jokes that can be helpful.
- Where does Santa go to learn how to get down chimneys? = A chimnasium
- What did one snowman say to another snowman = Can you smell carrots?
- What did Mary Poppins get for Christmas? = supercalafragalisticexpialli snowshoes
- "No, Rudolph is NOT a horse with a TV antenna!"
- What nationality is Santa? = He's North Polish
- "It was so cold on Christmas Eve that Santa had to jump-start three of his reindeer!"
- "One of Santa's little helpers was depressed because he had low elf-esteem."
- What do you call a polar bear with ear muffs? = Nothing, he can't hear you
- What do you call a chicken at the North Pole? = Lost!
- Santa's cat swallowed a ball of wool and had mittens
JOIN HUNDREDS OF FELLOW KIDS ENTERTAINERS!
- No Contract. Month-to-Month payments. You can cancel your KEA membership at any time.All this for less than the price of a McDonalds meal for 4.Month-to-Month membership gives you flexibility.
Annual Membership - Best Value
- No monthly billing. Get 24/7 unlimited access to everything for a full year. If you book just 1 extra show in a year, you have recovered your investment.
Your 100% - No Risk Guarantee
At Kids Entertainer Academy we hold ethics as a core value. We truly believe that if you become a member of the kids entertainer academy resource, you will get immense value. If, however, you join and feel dissatisfied, then you have 30 days to let us know and we will refund 100% of your money.
No questions, no fuss. That’s our promise to you.
How it works - Please read
- This is a limited-time-offer special for the Kids Entertainer Academy Resources (KEA)
- All parts of the KEA product are available digitally as a download, no hardcopy is sent out.
- Your login details are sent to you via email immediately after checkout, to the email address you provide during checkout.
- You can download audio files from KEA and then use the files on all of your devices including laptop, smartphone, tablet and computer.
- You can download and print a hard copy of all documents and handouts using a home printer.
- You are covered by our, 30 day, 100%, money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.